This week I came across a video Chris Brogan shared on Google+ I am happy to keep spreading. Air New Zealand gets the credit of coming up with a great & funny idea that everyone likes to share. Judge for yourself;-)
An interview anyone should listen to. Inspiring Seth Godin speaks about books, business and life.
Related post: TEDx talk by Seth Godin
The hardest thing is to get started. Write your idea down and move on.
Jack Dorsey’s current Start Up: www.SquareUp.com
After reading the manifesto “Read This Before Your Next Meeting” by Al Pittampali I am more than happy to support spreading this truly Modern Meeting Revolution.
Fed up with Convenience Meetings?
Fed up with Formality Meetings?
Fed up with Social Meetings?
- The Modern Meeting supports a decision that has already been made.
- The Modern Meeting moves fast and ends on schedule.
- The Modern Meeting limits the number of attendees.
- The Modern Meeting rejects the unprepared.
- The Modern Meeting produces committed action plans.
- The Modern Meeting refuses to be informational. Reading memos is mandatory.
- The Modern Meeting works only alongside a culture of brainstorming.
Your Action Plan
- Download and read the manifesto Read This Before Our Next Meeting.